CPD Training Course Curriculum
We have produced a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) course curriculum for adult educators.
The emphasis of the course is to:
- provide support to adults completing the Virtual Spitfire outcomes matrix and develop key competences;
- be able to support adults learners and address their specific needs;
- support them to utilise the VR in learning environments with adults;
- explore ways of motivating adult learners to engage in key competences by utilising local knowledge, interest and engagement in post-industrial landscapes of their own community;
- learn the basics of VR and be comfortable working with the new VR resources and Environments.
The course is structured according to the ECVET (European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training) framework, with a modular blended format, comprising 25 hours of face-to-face training and 50 hours of self-directed online learning through the project platform.